Companies & Communities is a West London-wide project working to build stronger relationships between businesses and the voluntary sector.
The project supports voluntary and charity groups through working closely with local businesses who are looking to increase their community engagement and volunteer their skills, space or resources to local groups.
Companies & Communities works alongside local Volunteer Centers and existing services such as Law Works and InKind Direct to increase the support local organisations have access to.
Companies & Communities works with businesses to provide support including:
- Strategic Partnerships – Shared value partnerships addressing a specific need
- Skills – Corporate volunteering, business mentoring, board members
- Space – Free use of meeting rooms and event venues
- Gifts-in-Kind – of equipment and goods e.g. IT, office furniture or items for fundraising events
- Sponsorship – of events, projects and/or equipment